Written By Danielle Minnebo
PREP TIME: 20
COOK TIME: 10
SERVES: Makes 8 patties
- 90g tin of tuna in olive oil
- 1/2 zucchini, finely grated
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbs chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbs chopped fresh chives
- 2 tbs capers, drained and chopped
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 3 tbs Organic Road Coconut Flour
- 1 tbs Organic Road Coconut Oil
- Chopped avocado, lemon wedges, and salad, to serve.
1. Place all ingredients, except coconut oil, in a bowl (include the oil from the tinned tuna). Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, mix well to combine, then make 8 patties from the mixture.
2. Heat the Organic Road Coconut Oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook patties, turning once, for about 10 minutes or until golden brown in colour. Serve fish cakes topped with chopped avocado and lemon wedges, and fresh salad on the side.